KetoCitra™ is a medical food for the dietary management of individuals with mild to moderate stages of polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD). KetoCitra supports nutrition for ADPKD by delivering the ketone beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) together with citrate in a beneficial blend of minerals. KetoCitra is formulated with kidney safety in mind.
As a medical food, KetoCitra must be taken under medical supervision. Work with a healthcare practitioner to check if you qualify to receive KetoCitra.
We highly recommend the subscription service. The subscription features are:
- Your first shipment comes with free pH indicator paper suitable for monitoring urine pH.
- A one-month supply of KetoCitra will arrive at your doorstep every month when you need it. No need to remember to reorder.
- Cancel anytime. No obligation.
Secret tip: if you only want to order KetoCitra one time to try, you can buy it at the low subscription price and then cancel it. We won't be offended!
- Change the amount or delivery date anytime. You will receive an email notification prior to every new shipment so that you can easily adjust the shipping date, or add items.
- Going on a trip and want more KetoCitra for your luggage? Simply order two bottles with your next shipment.
- On a break? Simply order less frequently.
- Save over 22% compared to the regular purchase price.
For international orders, we recommend ordering multiple months' worth of KetoCitra at a single time to save money on the import taxes and shipping costs associated with each shipment. You can then alter your subscription model so your next delivery is on a schedule that works for you.
FAQ: Frequently asked questions about KetoCitra (for health practitioners).
Directions for use of KetoCitra.
KetoCitra Product Information (English)
Disclaimers and Information for International Customers
Thank you for your interest in KetoCitra. In an effort to make the product available outside of the United States, we are now accepting international orders.
Every country has its own unique method for allowing products into the country, and since KetoCitra is a medical food, there may be an extra layer of difficulty shipping to your country.
Here are some points that you need to know before ordering.
1. There will be an unknown timeframe for deliveries. We recommend that if you are on the subscription plan, that you move each “next shipping date” up so you will not run out between deliveries. You can also increase the quantity on the next subscription order as well. Note that larger orders may trigger extra tariffs in your country so it may be worth experimenting with.
2. We can not tell you what the tariffs, taxes, fees, and possible extra shipping charges will be in your country. It may amount to zero, or it may be an amount larger than you might expect. If there is an extra charge, it will probably be due at the point of delivery.
3. To help with the increased shipping costs and unknown extra charges, we are providing a $15 discount at your point of purchase.
4. Unfortunately, due to the lack of control we have over shipping and customs for international orders, we cannot provide refunds under any circumstances. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to provide a better experience for our international customers.
5. Package inserts are not included with international orders. We recommend that you download the package insert
, read it, and share it with your medical practitioner.